Monday, August 27, 2007

Wh-a-a-t?? :P

So, Saturday night we as a student body went through the student handbook with Dean Glock, and today I finished reading it on my own. It's a good bunch of rules...nothing too difficult to follow...but these rules cracked me up.

Pertaining to classroom dress
Overalls are not permitted.

Pertaining to engagements and marriages
Engagements may not be announced during finals week.

Pertaining to pets
No pets except for fish.


Don't ask me why they made me laugh. I couldn't handle the overalls one...just picturing all the guys at Emmaus wearing overalls to class was a great mental image. :D

3 comments:

Heather Anne Riden said...

You are so cute, Liz! I will be praying for you in Iowa!!

Tim S. said...

and what's wrong with overalls??? I don't think I'd last there!
(seeing that I don't own a pair of overalls :P )

Anonymous said...

They are really funny Liz. I guess you can't wear your overalls that you brought. Oh You didn't bring any.:D
Sana