Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Once upon a time...

...when I was much more sensible...I decided I'd never have a blog...simply because I was aware of the amount of time I would spend blogging rather than doing other *ahem* profitable things. Now, I'm just a nut like the rest of the world, and have decided to have two blogs, one for easier access for friends and family as I go away to school this fall, and one on HSA, just for keeping in touch with the good old friends from the homeschool world. I'll be posting duplicate posts, so don't think "My lands, how will that girl find time to write in two blogs?" No, I'll just squeeze in the time to write once and post in two blogs. It'll work. :grin: Anyway...thus begins the adventure of the blogger blogging experience. Looking forward to seeing you all around. :D :hugs:

1 comment:

Rachel Kondro said...

I'm excited for you! :)