Monday, August 6, 2007

My Promise Verse



Several months ago, when I started praying about going to Emmaus, I asked the Lord for a word from Scripture to confirm His will to me. He very quickly answered my prayer with Isaiah 45:2-3.

I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: and I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

God is good. :)

3 comments:

Heather Anne Riden said...

HEY Liz!!! how are ya? glad to know you are blogging!!

Amy Glendinning said...

Yayy! :) God is good.

lizzykristine said...

Yes, I saw your new spot, but I have been having trouble commenting for some reason. So I've been lurking in the dark silence. Welcome to blogger! :)