Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tomorrow....

I'm heading out. My stomach has been hurting all day. I'm starting to believe my mom when she says it's probably nerves. My hands feel shaky, too. It's hard to pack up to leave home.

But God is good. I read these verses last night - be encouraged!

My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.


Psalm 62:5-8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz,
We're praying for you, God is faithful, and He already knows what tomorrow holds. He'll be holding your hand, guiding you, as you go into the unknown.
Jen