Saturday, August 25, 2007

My dorm room :grin:

Soooo! Here I am at Emmaus Bible College. Life is settling in quickly...until Monday morning, when classes start, of course! :) The Lord has given me a wonderful day today especially (not that the other two days weren't wonderful, but today I've been so happy!) I'm absolutely loving it so far. The people are wonderful and I can't wait to start classes. Yay!

Here are pictures of my dorm room, which I've promised people, and especially my family. Enjoy!

My little bookshelf/stand thingy


My window...notice the lace curtains Grandma S found for me. :)


A section of my bookshelf...with all my mugs on it


The upper shelves on my desk. I love my desk. I just need to do something about my desk chair.


This is the shelf above my sink. :D


My desk and et cetera


Just for kicks I thought I would show you what my bed already looks like. And school hasn't even started yet! They talked about being organized the other day in one of the sessions. I was like, uh huh, whatever. :D


But here is the cleaned off bed picture. I will try. Honest. :D


And my M&M dish. :D


I drove to Walmart and around Dubuque this afternoon, and it was such a gorgeous day! It feels like fall. I'm like, "No way! It's only August!" Lovely city. I drove across the Mississippi into IL. Love it! :D

Praise the Lord for His goodness. :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw your dorm room looks really neat! I like the mugs in a row and the curtains are pretty indeed. I'm glad you're having a good time.
-Liz (#2)

Tim S. said...

Looks nice and cozy... :D
Miss ya!

Karin S said...

It looks very cozy. :grin:
And the m&m dish is great. :D It must be really helpful for when you're studying.

~Karin

Anonymous said...

Awww... looks like you're settling in! Your room is definitely looking cozy.
I know you will have an amazing year there and learn so much.
It was good seeing you at the conference!

Anonymous said...

really neat! I miss you.

(this is Rebekah just because I don't have an account :D)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you! Very warm, and a friendly place to be.
Jen

lizzykristine said...

Hey, I recognize some of the photographs.

Hope you left all your overalls at home!

Anne/Ana/Anita/AnĂ­ said...

How's Iowa? I'm sure you'll have a marvelous year at Emmaus :) Do you know Dan & Mary Smith? He was the former president of Emmaus, I think. Anyways, they are hilarious! You have to meet them. I'll be praying for you this year...