Thursday, September 13, 2007

today's schedule:

12:15 a.m. Go to bed and sleep.

6:30 a.m. Wake up with the Lord and eat oatmeal in my room while gathering my sanity

8:55 a.m. Survey of Doctrine with Mr. Glock

10:20 a.m. Chapel, or floor devos today, probably in Lisa and Rachel's room, which is across the hall from mine and definitely has "Intercultural Studies Majors" written all over it :)

10:55 a.m. CLBS (Christian Life and Bible Study) with Mr. Sanchez. Sit next to Esther, my CLBS partner. Turn in paper on Pilgrim's Progress for extra credit

12:10 p.m. Eat lunch in a hurry, which means grabbing a seat by myself to breathe for ten seconds at least. Emily of Christina might join me.

12:40 p.m. Luke with Doc Fish. Who knows who I'll sit with in that class, as Victor is always stealing seats from people so they don't sit in the same place all the time :P These young freshmen guys crack me up. :P

2:00 p.m. SWAP - two hours of custodial work, sweeping three floor stairways, cleaning the auditorium and three classrooms with Janet, one of the janitors

4:00 p.m. Student Missionary Fellowship prayer meeting in Classroom B -the one with the awesome world map that covers the entire back wall. I love that map.

5:10 p.m. Go get supper. Eat what I feel like eating. Some cottage cheese maybe.

6:30 p.m. Biblical Discipleship with Dean Glock. The best class at Emmaus, I'm convinced. Be ready for a quiz.

8:30 p.m. Drag self back upstairs and check email, flop onto bed, pull stuff out of backpack and try to remember at least something from today's classes.

10:00 p.m. Floor volleyball game. If I'm still alive at that point.

? p.m. Go to bed. Again. Twice in one day...how lucky can you get? :grin:

4 comments:

Rachel Kondro said...

That schedule almost makes me miss college...almost. ;)

Tim S. said...

What a clever blog entry!
One where when people say "you need to update your blog" you can say it's current! :D

Anonymous said...

:) You sound busy.
~AM Skiles

Kalie Paige said...

HEY!! How are you?? I miss all my camp peoples!!!