Monday, October 1, 2007

Liz is being adventurous

So...today I made a funny decision, funny for me, that is. Emmaus is offering a trip to Chicago for a Saturday, October 13, and today I decided to go. :gulp: We'll go on charter buses to Chicago (about 3~ hours from here), then get on a trolley and take a tour of the city, with the opportunity to stop at different places and stay for a while looking around, shopping(or window shopping, as the case may be :P), sight-seeing, etc. They'll provide three meals, the bus and trolley fares, for quite an inexpensive price. So Esther and I decided to get a group together to go together. That sounded weird. What I mean is, Dean Glock told us that we have to go as a school group, but we can make up small groups of people to go with and then decide what to do together once we reach Chicago. The trolleys will transport us whereever we want to go.

This is going to be fun.

:back to homework:

2 comments:

Tim S. said...

:blink:
Wow!
RANDOM!
I wish I could just take a spontaneous trip!
Have fun!

Anne/Ana/Anita/AnĂ­ said...

I LOVE Chicago! I would live there...for a little while. It is the best place ever to watch people live. I wish I was going with you :)