Friday, May 21, 2010

Quotes of the evening

Suppertime...
(discussing nicknames)
Peter (13): You can just call me Boswell

Later...
Mom: Deborah's in the bathroom so you can't brush your teeth right now
John (13): It's okay...when I can't use my toothbrush I just use my t-shirt and rub my teeth. It works.
Me: That's gross. Stop!
Peter: When I can't find my toothbrush I just use a right-angle grinder :D

Mom: We'll have to call you "Fang"
Me: "Fang Boswell" - has a nice ring to it.

And later still...
(Mom and Deborah (9) discussing a phone message Deborah gave to a neighbor lady. She wasn't really supposed to give the message - she was just repeating what she heard mom say about the situation)
Mom: What?! You said that? I hope she wasn't upset!
Deborah: Oh no, she seemed quite calm.
:) :) :)


Oh, and news of the day...my uncle Danny and his wife Heather had a baby girl today! It was supposed to be a boy, so this is a surprise. :) But baby and mommy are safe and sound so that is happy. :)

1 comment:

Rita said...

Oh, Liz, I enjoyed so much reading your blog entries! Your family sounds like so much fun. It was good to see you. I hope you have a wonderful summer.