Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spammers couldn't be more creative

So, guys...who writes emails with subject lines that say:
Are you snoring yourself to death?
Pedipaws! Trim your pet's nails
Christian Singles - we can make you happy!
Michelle Andrews: I can find you a new job
Kingsdaughter, are you paying too much for credit card loans? We can save you money!
And those are just a sampling...but I get the same ones every time I check my junk folder on Yahoo. It's ridiculous. :) But entertaining nonetheless. :D I love the snoring one. And just so's you know...I'm NOT snoring myself to death. I'm sleeplessing myself to death. And yes, Mozilla, that IS TOO a word.

3 comments:

Tim S. said...

Sleeplessing yourself to death?! Sounds all too familiar...

Elizabeth Cravillion said...

See, toldja it was a word.

Anonymous said...

Those are really funny. Hopefully Christian singles are happy already. :P Love you!
Sanabee