Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some photos from this semester

Some of my favorites from the semester so far. :)

Camping trip that our church took together. Naomi and I shared a little tent...and the flash was really bright on the camera. :D


Me, Naomi, Victor, Geoff...our hotdogs were yummy. Naomi and I grilled them on the grill and then we dropped two on the ground. Victor ate both of them (he was actually like "It's ok! I'll eat it! The dirt makes it taste better!) and then when he had his plate on the ground, a little kid stepped on one of the hot dogs! HaHa! Crazy...


Early morning hike down to the Mississippi. Naomi and I were reenacting what being tied to the railroad tracks would have been like.


Kids from church...Naomi was blowing bubbles and that made them very happy... :D


With some dear friends...Emily, Rebekkah, Amy, and Naomi at Panera. Amy is our good friend Caleb Eby's (Emmaus alumni from last year who is now working in Japan) girlfriend and while she was visiting her parents in Dubuque (she goes to Moody), we all went out for lunch and had a good time...


By the way, my Chauncey fish died. That made me really sad. :( I miss the little guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"poor Clancy". :( I'm sorry. Yea!!!! You blogged!
Love,
Sana