Tuesday, July 22, 2008

whooossshh



It's been a long week, ya'll. And it's only Tuesday. And I have scads to do. Why am I blogging? I suppose because I'd really appreciate prayer. :)

(read this with a mental British accent)
Margaret Dashwood: Have you really been to the East Indies, Colonel? What's it like?

Sir John Middleton: Like? HOT!

Colonel Brandon(mysteriously): The air is full of spices.

OR

New freshmen at school next month: Do you really live in Kansas, Liz? What's it like?

Liz: Like? HOT!

This week I'm spending my time pouring over my Bible, notebook, and laptop, or my microbiology notes, by turn. I'm preparing for my lessons when I speak at KBC, Lord willing, next week at the girls grade school week. Refilling my cup with ice water and adjusting the fan to blow at me just right are priorities. Every now and then I take a random, crazy break to do something like mow a lawn in 100+ degree weather.

I have lots to do this week (and that's an understatement!), and that's what I'd appreciate prayer for!
Please pray:
~ That the Lord will help me get my things finished for camp next week
~ That the my final micro test will go well tomorrow afternoon
~ That the Lord will use the letter I'll be giving to my micro teacher tomorrow to turn his heart to the Lord

Thanks!

PS No amount of business stops me from enjoying fellowship...I drop things to talk on the phone...anytime. :)

No comments: