Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A summer day

Ah, don't you all wish you were me? Today I have no appointments, no schedules, no rushing about to do the next thing on my list. Oh, that's not to say I don't have a list....here it is:

Bible study for my lessons at the girls' camp in a week and a half
Picking apples for my mom with my sister and two little brothers
Studying for a microbiology test

The sun is shining, the breeze is light, the Lord is good and life is beautiful. I woke up this morning to my brother's hearty laugh joining with my mom's. Whenever Dave is around everyone laughs. It's inevitable. Even if I don't hear him laughing when I wake up I know if he's here or not just by how everyone is jolly and noisy upstairs.

Ah, breakfast now...biscuits and gravy. Then some lovely quiet time with the Lord and my day will get rolling.

Enjoy what the Lord gives YOU to do today! Choose joy!

No comments: