Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!



I'm experiencing something today that I've never experienced once in my life....

A SNOW DAY!
At chapel this morning, Dean Glock announced that we wouldn't have any more classes or anything today! Hooray! The whole school is slap-happy. :) It's been snowing since yesterday afternoon and it's coming down very hard still...I hardly know what to do with myself. :D HeHe...not really...I have lots to do... I just finished reading the rest of John and I'll probably get started on some studying for my first OT unit exam and do a little Bible geography homework and also some homework for Ministry of Women.

See how deep the snow is?

(just kidding...that's Amy on her knees... :) )


Lotsa snow...piled high


Helen and I having laughs :)

Oh, I also thought you might like to see some new pictures of my dorm room and of Jim. :)











Smile! Have a wonderful day with Jesus! He is good!

3 comments:

Scott and Lynn said...

I agree - He IS good!!!

I can't believe you've never had a snow day! Wow! When I saw the pic of your friend, I literally said out loud' "No way!" Then I zoomed in on the pic and could see her leg sticking out behind her in the snow. Hilarious! You are too funny :)

Glad you are enjoying your day off! Hi to Jim!

Anonymous said...

Jimnasiyum is cute :D

~Rebekah

Karin S said...

Jimnaysium is really cute! Though at first I wondered why you were posting pictures of a guy named Jim.