Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've kicked my cough :)













I kinda feel like the doctors were a bit like Lucy. After an albuterol inhaler that drove me mentally insane, codine that I didn't take because Nathan told me not to, steroids that downed my immune system and let me catch a cold, and 2 different antibiotics, I'm finally almost all better. :) It's pretty cool, actually, how the Lord provided for me throughout all of this. I found $100 in my mailbox one day and went to the doctor with my insurance card to find out that the deductible (due that day) was $100. :) Then the second time, I sat in the pharmacy with 3 prescriptions on order and $42 in my bank account, praying that the Lord would provide. The medicines came to $40.92. Victor wondered if $1.08 was significant. I'm not sure. I just know that I laughed all the way home that day. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain -- er, cough. Something just don't go away until you've killed yourself getting rid of them. Hopefully you're on the immune mend now. :)

Great how the Lord provided!!

Anonymous said...

That's great that you're almost better! Also about the money. I think that's really cool. The Peanuts was really funny. :P Love you!
Love, Sana

Karin S said...

Yuck! :-/ I'm glad you're better!