Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm baacckk...

My body is weary. My dorm room is a complete and utter disaster. I have no idea what my final class schedule will look like this semester. I already have a million crazy thoughts about people and relationships and serving and growing flooding my brain.

But I have my fish. :)

Meet Chauncey.



All will straighten out. I'm looking forward to where the Lord leads me this semester. It will be a good journey.

PS I will post pictures of my room eventually, but NOT now. :D

PSS "Yakov, what does 'PS' mean?" "Why, it means, 'Please, Sweetheart.'" (Inspector General)

3 comments:

Tim S. said...

"To whom it may Concern...what a stupid way to start a letter!"

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
We have some friends that have a son going to EBC this year. If you could e-mail me i will give you his name. Phyllis N.

Anonymous said...

ok. time for an update.