Monday, January 7, 2008

Funny picture of the day

Back at school - and it's wonderful to be here with everyone arriving. Hugs, hellos, and smiles abounding... Classes start tomorrow - hurray!

Anyway, the funniest thing happened today. I walked into the upper commons and saw Victor and Aaron standing talking, and, so, naturally, joined them - isn't it the normal thing when you see two of your friends talking to stop and talk to them, too? So...all of a sudden I noticed that they both had green sweaters on. "Say! You're matching!" They were like, "Oh, yeah, haha" then Victor suddenly said, "So are you!" and I looked down to see my own green sweater. Then Aaron said, "We're all wearing blue jeans, too!" HAHA! That called for a picture. :D Why do people think it's embarrassing to wear matching clothes accidentally? I think it's hilarious. :D

No comments: